In a world where we are now more than ever focusing on how natural our food is and what additives have been included, we are constantly searching for ways to be more natural or “eat cleaner”. Many people are reverting from store-bought products to making them at home – this way you know exactly what goes in and it’s extra tasty and wholesome too!
Using the Homeleader Yogurt Maker is so easy you could also get the kids involved too; they will love getting creative in the kitchen and it’s a great way to teach healthy eating to a growing family.
1. Unique structure for equal heat transmission, maintaining the activation of lactobacillus.
2. Transparent top cover, making the state observable.
3. PTC adopted for constant temperature and safe operation, and low power of 30W for cost saving.
4. 8 glass jars for ferment yoghurt, easy for take and storage.
5. Timing and full-automation function embodied.
6. Sound prompt when finished.
Step 1 Wash the jars and jar cover with warm water
Step 2 Mix whole milk and ferment in proportion and put them into the jars
Step 3 Add water to the ferment pot and cover with the top cap
Step 4 Set temperature and time
Step 5 Waiting for fermented yoghurt
Step 6 Keep freshness in the fridge (no more than 7 days)
Pot Capacity: 2.6L
Jar Capacity: 8 Jars per 180ml, 1440ml in total
Item Weight: 2.7kg
Material: Stainless Steel
Jar Material: Glass
Package 1 x Yoghurt Maker 8 x Glass Jars 1 x Instruction Manual