Procedures on How to make Roti?
1. Plug the Roti Maker into the wall outlet and the red power light and the green ready light will go on. This that the Roti Maker has begun preheating and between 3 to 5 minutes for the Roti Maker will reach the optimum baking temperature (the green light will go off when it’s ready). Always properly preheat the Roti Maker baking the rotis!
2. Make each dough piece around 1” diameter (the kneaded dough should be kept out for at least half an hour before starting making the rotis) and slightly flatten each piece before placing it off center on the lower cooking plate, toward the higher cooking plate of the appliance.
3. Close the upper plate, firmly and quickly press down. Hold this position for less than a second and open immediately. Center the roti and then leave it for about 15-20 seconds in this centered position.
4. Carefully turn the roti on the other side and allow it to bake for 10-15 seconds.
5. Flip the roti one more time. After 10-15 seconds air bubbles will appear on the roti’s top surface. Now you should gently close the Roti Maker, the roti will become fluffy and this means it is done. Never use metal utensils to remove or flip your rotis, as they can damage the non-stick cooking plates’ surface.
6.Once finished cooking the rotis, disconnect the plug from the wall outlet and leave the appliance open to cool. After using it, wipe the cooking plates with a damp cloth and then with a dry cloth or a paper towel. The outside of the Roti Maker should be cleaned with a damp cloth too. Never use abrasive materials on this surface as it will damage the finish. This appliance should never be immersed in water or placed in the dishwasher!
This machine requires certain skills to work as described like the video, if you face any difficulties during use, please contact us.